Jon Kipp... one post at a time

Sharing is good.

Monday, August 08, 2005

Crazy night of poker.

So the other night I was playing poker with some friends and look at this shit. I had a king of clubs and a jack of spades and my opponent had an ace and five of spades. On the flop we saw 2, 3, 4 of clubs. So I have a possible flush draw, and my opponent flops a straight. Great. Next card is the ace of clubs, which puts me at a king high flush. Great news for me, I push my opponent all in. She calls, we flip our cards, and sort the chips since I won the hand. That ended a long ass night of poker (like 7 hours). We are both very happy it’s all done with. For shits and giggles we turn over the last card. It ends up being a 5 of clubs, making a straight flush on the board and thus resulting in a split pot. Life is a bitch.

On the up, we saw a lot of good cards that night. I had pocket aces at least five times, and daunt also had it two or three times.

1 Comments:

  • At 8/08/2005 6:49 PM, Blogger Gino said…

    Why would you start sorting the chips without seeing the river? You obviously hadn't won at that point... ;)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home