Jon Kipp... one post at a time

Sharing is good.

Monday, March 13, 2006

holy crap.

It's been a month, and I had no freakin clue. I's been a busy boy. For those of you that don't know, I've been student teaching since the beginning of the year. It's been great (exactly 52 days until I'm done) and it's totally worth while. On the days and evenings when I'm not teaching, I'm working my other jobs around town and trying to fit in time to see the lady. Hopefully I'll be able to catch up with everyone else in around 52 days to enjoy the summer and catch up. It'd also be super if I'm hired by then (I'm shootin for at least 1 of 2).

3 Comments:

  • At 3/13/2006 9:08 AM, Blogger Gino said…

    Hey, a personal post! How refreshing. I can say that I'm looking forward to some potential dork moments that we have enjoyed in the days of yore that have been lacking as of late. Also between your place, Matt's place, Rice's dad's place, and the Stones' place in Fenton, we'll be visiting a lot this summer. :beerbang:

     
  • At 3/13/2006 11:23 PM, Blogger Jonny Popov said…

    word.

     
  • At 3/13/2006 11:23 PM, Blogger Jonny Popov said…

    oh and by the way, this is the last summer it will be around. we're tearing it down in sept 2006, and buildin up

     

Post a Comment

<< Home